Are you aware of the great opportunities that are available to you when it comes down to making your own face mask? Not only is it organic, but your skin will love it!
You may be thinking this sounds like a Pinterest fail going to happen but I am telling you now it’s not.
This time of year, your skin needs a lot of TLC and what’s a better way of doing that than using freshly sourced ingredients!? This is better for the environment because you’re using products that are friendly to your skin and have not been tested on. Here are two different home-made face masks for you to try:
First up is my all-time favourite which is the organic banana face mask. Basically, this will give your skin a healthy glow. All you need is:
- One mashed banana.
- Mix the banana with a tablespoon of orange juice and table spoon of honey.
- Apply to the face for 15 mins.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and do not forget to moisturize.
The second face mask does not sound amazing, but it’s brilliant for oily skin. For this mask you’re going to need to:
- Combine an egg yolk with a tablespoon of honey and then olive oil mixed with oatmeal.
- Apply this mask for 20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use your moisturizer and toner like normal because your skin will love you for it!
There you have it, two beautiful organic face mask that will work wonders for your skin but is kinder to the environment.
By student blogger, Emily Jackson