Fruits are full of the vitamins and nutrients we much need in our bodies. Let’s incorporate fruits in our diet in a fun way: by having fruit salads. This way, you end up eating a few different fruits at once and have vitamins for desert. Have a look at the following recipes – they don’t get any easier than this.
- Citrus and apple mix – You will need 2 apples, 1 orange and 2 grapefruits. Mix everything and add 1 cup of orange juice in the end.
- Berries and pineapple – Mix 1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of blackberries, 1 cup of raspberries, 1 cup of pineapple pieces and two cups of pineapple juice.
- Pear and pomegranate – Mix 1 cup of chopped pears with 2 cups of pomegranate seeds and at the end add 1 cup of pomegranate juice.
- Honeydew, cantaloupe and banana – Mix 1 cup of chopped honeydew, 1 cup of chopped cantaloupe and 1 cup of chopped bananas and add 1 cup of apple juice.
- Exotic mix – For this salad, you need 1 cup of chopped kiwi, 2 cups of chopped mango and 1 cup of coconut juice/water. Mix everything together and enjoy!