My Micro Scooter makes my commuter life easier:
How? You ask…
- My lightweight, folding micro scooter fits into the passenger area with me on my commute to work while I car share to Wincheap and then scoot/walk across Canterbury to Old Sessions using the cycle routes.
- The travel time is reduced to between 2/3rds and 1/2 of the normal time.
- It provides some exercise for those of us doing sedentary jobs.
- It can fold and fit into a tight corner on the shuttle bus to Augustine House or beyond, and is handy for post run, must do for the Old Sessions staff or simply get around campus fast.
- It gives me freedom of mobility
The special bonus for me is mobility, having developed a foot condition that makes it painful to walk much, having the scooter means I can get around without pain.
I recommend people try it. The only downside is that you need to keep avoid deep cracks on surfaces as the wheels are small.